TKA has been involved in projects for Fortune 100 companies, national trade associations, national packaged goods companies, manufacturers, regional healthcare and higher education institutions, and national and regional financial services companies, as well as nonprofit organizations, state government agencies and many clients in other categories.
TKA has conducted the following sampling of projects:
- For a national packaged goods company, a multi-phase, multi-market qualitative project testing packaging designs for repositioning of their reduced fat products.
- For a nationwide, non-profit, membership corporation, national and Canadian qualitative projects testing new products and services with members and prospective new members.
- For a national trade association, focus group projects across the country analyzing the formulation of legislation and development of public policy.
- For an international cruise line, in-depth interviews with past passengers as part of a re-launch of the company’s passenger loyalty affinity program.
- For a New England state university, focus groups with faculty, staff and students analyzing their needs and desires as the institution studied the feasibility of making a major addition to its infrastructure.
- For a New England academic medical center, in-depth interviews regionally with referring physicians to assess the impact of a competitor institution offering advanced cardiac clinical services.
- For a top-tier financial services/insurance company, evaluation of proposed new products and services through in-depth interviews with agents and focus groups with customers and potential customers.
- For several New England hospitals, telephone surveys in their markets to assess the institutions’ image, positioning, patient satisfaction and unmet community healthcare needs.
- For an international manufacturing company, an international beverage company and an international pharmaceutical company, employee focus groups and in-depth interviews concerning internal communications programs.
- For a nationally recognized law firm, in-depth key client interviews in conjunction with a broader telephone and Web survey as part of the firm’s 5-year strategic planning process.
- For a top-tier financial services/insurance company, prospective customers’ in-depth interviews prior to launch of a new website.
- For a California philanthropy, in-depth telephone interviews with legislators, educators and administrators and opinion leaders on the topic of secondary education policy development.