Through the use of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, TKA’s research projects have addressed the following client needs:
- Evaluating new product, program or service attributes and perceived benefits.
- Developing communications strategy and messages/assessing the effectiveness of communications channels.
- Testing advertising concepts and mock-ups; packaging designs.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of collateral materials and website content.
- Assessing customer relations and satisfaction.
- Designing loyalty/affinity programs.
- Development of public policy issues.
- Branding and positioning/naming.
- Evaluating customer and prospective customers’ attitudes and behaviors.
- Assessing corporate/organizational image and reputation.
- Measuring public opinion.
- Conducting community/market assessments.
- Testing or evaluating employee communications programs.
- Conducting mystery-shopping programs.